Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Recent Discoveries Living in NYC

During the past few days I've discovered a few things:

I can participate in a focus group, watch a few movie trailers, provide my opinion, spend an hour of my time and get paid $50. Yahoo!

I can go out to eat and the bill will sometimes provide me with the tip calculation; i.e. 18% = $ or 20% = $. I'm not sure how to take this - if I should be offended - if I should be thankful for the assistance. It makes me question if the general public knows how to do math? And, what happened to tipping 15%?

A woman can wear a fanny pack, carry a purse and a larger purse and look absolutely ridiculous. Note to self that no matter how old I get I will never ever participate in this fashion statement.

The icey guy/girl will happily always be located on the corner of 122nd and Adam Clayton Powell in the afternoon if the sun is shining. Yum!

I love NYC.

1 comments:

Maya said...

You are certainly having a love affair with New York... it reminds me of that Sex and the City episode when Carrie is dating the city.